Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thrift shop finds...

At one time I had another blog. One day my lovely computer froze up or dropped the connection while I was changing my password. I really am not sure what happened but in the end I could no longer access the account. I tried to get google to recover it for me but that did not work either. So for the next little while I will be linking the few posts I had done on it to this page and then continuing with it here.

I love second hand stores....so much that I can only go once in awhile as I ALWAYS find something :)
Here is my first thrift shop post http://avalonschildgaeasdragon.blogspot.ca/2011/06/thrift-shop-finds.html

On my last thrift shop trip I had my Mom with me. She found the most amazing find!!
These little Greenman plaques for 11 cents each
I know Wow!! I was thrilled when she showed them to me. We discussed it later at home and will be making them into Elemental protection guardians in the Grove I will do a post on it when we are finished.
I had two great finds...

This cool plate for 99 cents

and this tealight candle holder is a purrfect Samhain decoration. It already sits on the newly decorated Samhain mantle.
until next time Happy Thrifting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment